Reclaim Butyl Rubber
Allowing you a thinner inner liner. How?
- Less compound at less costs.
- Improved adhesion
- Improved air permeability
- Better ageing resistance.
- Lower raw material costs.
- Lower power consumption and other processing costs resulting from shorter mixing cycles.
- Low calendering, mixing and extrusion temperature.
- Reduction of die-swell.
- Better air venting properties between bladder and inner liner during vulcanisation.
- Reduced air permeability in an inner liner (results in reduction of inner liner thickness).
- Improved flex fatigue resistance.
Ecorr® Reclaim in Compounds
Material Safety Data Sheet Ecorr® RBR