Ecorr® RBR - Butyl Rubber Reclaim;
a cost saving additive
Allowing you a thinner innerliner. So less compound at less costs. How?
Firstly you will find the obvious compound savings when using Ecorr® RBR.
Secondly by using Ecorr® RBR in your halobutyl innerliner compound you improve the adhesion to the carcass and simultaneously you improve the air permeability.
Last not least, the usage of Ecorr® RBR provides better ageing resistance. Expecially the dynamic properties are improved.
Value is therefore added next tot the easy cost saving.
- Less compound at less costs.
- Improved adhesion.
- Improved air permeability.
- Improved ageing resistance.
- Shorter mixing cycles.
- Lower calandering, mixing and extrusion temperature.
- Reduction of die-swell.
- Better air venting properties between bladder and innerliner during vulcanisation.