We supply a variety of raw materials to the tyre industry. These materials include NR reclaim, butyl reclaim and crumb rubber (45-60 mesh).
As a supplier to the world’s major tyre manufacturers for many years, Rubber Resources has developed substantial expertise in the area of material applications for tyre manufacturing and development.
- less compound at less costs.
- Improved adhesion.
- Improved air permeability.
- Improved ageing resistance.
- Shorter mixing cycles.
- Low calandering, mixing and extrusion temperature.
- Reduction of die-swell.
- Better air venting properties between bladder and innerliner during vulcanisation.
- Improved flex fatigue resistance.